Bhp Forms Indonesia Coal Venture With Adaro Energy

BHP forms Indonesia coal venture with Adaro Energy

2010-3-31  Diversified miner BHP Billiton has agreed to create a joint venture (JV) with a subsidiary PT Adaro Energy to develop its Maruwai coal project in Indonesia. The Indonesian coal company would ...

More

Adaro Energy and BHP Billiton Finalize Joint Venture ...

2010-5-27  May 27, 2010, 11:46 am Admin. PT Adaro Energy Tbk (IDX – ADRO) is pleased to announce the formation of the new joint venture for the Indonesian Coal Project (ICP) with BHP Billiton, following confirmation of outstanding Government approvals. Adaro has acquired a 25 per cent interest in the ICP joint venture for US$335 million, with BHP ...

More

BHP Billiton Finalises Joint Venture Arrangements for its ...

BHP Billiton has today confirmed the formation of the new joint venture for its Indonesian Coal Project (ICP) with a subsidiary of PT Adaro Energy TBK (Adaro) following the completion of Government approvals. Adaro has acquired a 25 per cent interest in the ICP joint venture, with BHP Billiton holding the remaining 75 per cent.

More

BHP Billiton Enters Into a Joint Venture For Its ...

31 March 2010. BHP Billiton has today announced it has entered into binding agreements to create a new joint venture for its Indonesian Coal Project (ICP) with a subsidiary of PT Adaro Energy TBK (Adaro), which has agreed to acquire a 25 per cent interest in the ICP joint venture. BHP Billiton holds the remaining 75 per cent.

More

BHP, Adaro in Coal Venture - WSJ

2010-4-1  BHP, Adaro in Coal Venture. SYDNEY— BHP Billiton Ltd. said Wednesday it entered into a joint venture with a subsidiary of PT Adaro Energy for a coal project in

More

BHP expects coal rebound and makes move in Borneo -

2015-9-9  BHP’s Indonesian coal boss, Mark Small, said mining had this year started at Haju in Central Kalimantan which is the first coal deposit mined in the IndoMet coal project, a joint venture which is 75 per cent owned by BHP and 25 per cent by Adaro Energy. He also said the company would look to start its next Indonesian mine within two years.

More

NEWS RELEASE FROM ADARO ENERGY

2017-1-30  Jakarta, May 27th, 2010 – PT Adaro Energy Tbk (IDX - ADRO) is pleased to announce the formation of the new joint venture for the Indonesian Coal Project (ICP) with BHP Billiton, following confirmation of outstanding Government approvals. Adaro has acquired a 25 per cent interest in the ICP joint venture for US$335 million, with BHP Billiton ...

More

BHP Billiton to be slammed for Borneo coal mining at

2021-9-30  The Indomet project is a joint venture with Indonesia’s second biggest thermal coal producer PT Adaro. BHP Billiton holds a 75% share, with Adaro holding the other 25%. Community leaders from Maruwai village next to the planned Haju mine do

More

Overview of Indonesia’s Mining Industry - SES Professionals

BHP Billiton operates the Indomet coal project, a joint venture with Adaro Energy. This project consists of an estimated 774 million tonnes of coal reserves in five coal deposits, spread over an area of 865,000 acres. Vale Indonesia since the 1970’s has developed and operates a lateritic nickel deposit on the Indonesian island of Sulawesi.

More

Adaro

Adaro Energy Sells 35% of South Sumatra Integrated Coal Logistic Services Provider for US$25.13 Million. October 6, 2011. Execution of Long-Term Power Purchase Agreement for a New 2GW Coal-Fired IPP Project in Indonesia. August 23, 2011.

More

BHP finalises Indonesia coal JV with Adaro

2010-5-28  Diversified miner BHP Billiton has formed a joint venture (JV) for its Indonesian coal project with a subsidiary of PT Adaro Energy (Adaro), it confirmed on Friday. The formal formation of the JV ...

More

BHP, Adaro in Coal Venture - WSJ

2010-4-1  BHP, Adaro in Coal Venture. SYDNEY— BHP Billiton Ltd. said Wednesday it entered into a joint venture with a subsidiary of PT Adaro Energy for a coal project in

More

BHP Billiton Adaro deal - Mining Magazine

2010-6-2  BHP Billiton has confirmed the creation of a new joint venture for its Indonesian Coal Project (ICP) with a subsidiary of PT Adaro Energy TBK (Adaro), following government approval. Login or Start a £1 trial to read the full article.

More

IndoMet project, coal mining in East and Central ...

The IndoMet project, a joint venture between Australian miner BHP Billiton and Indonesia’s Adaro Energy, covers 350,000 hectares of coal-mining concessions across Central and East Kalimantan, which are estimated to contain more than 1.25 billion metric tons of thermal and coking coal.

More

BHP sells stake in Indon coal project SBS News

2020-3-28  BHP Billiton has agreed to sell its majority stake in the IndoMet coal project in Indonesia to its local joint venture partner Adaro Energy. The mining giant is believed to have sold its 75 per ...

More

IndoMet project, coal mining in East and Central ...

Then in 2016 BHP Billiton sold part of the project to the Indonesian Adaro company. This coal would be for steel making, and for thermal power plants for electricity. [1] Indonesia’s National Energy Policy (Kebijakan Energi Nasional) anticipates coal comprising 30% of the country’s energy mix by 2025 [1].

More

Haju coal mine - Global Energy Monitor

2021-10-26  In May 2016, the IndoMet Coal project is held by a joint venture between Australia-based mining giant BHP Billiton (75%) and Indonesia-listed mining company PT Adara Energy Tbk. (25%). However, in June of 2016, BHP Billiton sold its shares in IndoMet Coal to Adaro Energy.

More

Overview of Indonesia’s Mining Industry - SES Professionals

BHP Billiton operates the Indomet coal project, a joint venture with Adaro Energy. This project consists of an estimated 774 million tonnes of coal reserves in five coal deposits, spread over an area of 865,000 acres. Vale Indonesia since the 1970’s has developed and operates a lateritic nickel deposit on the Indonesian island of Sulawesi.

More

End Coal ‘Worst of Worst’ Coal Project in Kalimantan in ...

2014-12-24  Walhi has welcomed the reported shelving of the railway plan, claiming the decision casts doubt on the viability of Indomet — a joint venture between BHP Billiton and its Indonesian partner Adaro Energy to mine an estimated 1.3 billion metric tons

More

Adaro

Adaro Energy Sells 35% of South Sumatra Integrated Coal Logistic Services Provider for US$25.13 Million. October 6, 2011. Execution of Long-Term Power Purchase Agreement for a New 2GW Coal-Fired IPP Project in Indonesia. August 23, 2011.

More

BHP finalises Indonesia coal JV with Adaro

2010-5-28  Diversified miner BHP Billiton has formed a joint venture (JV) for its Indonesian coal project with a subsidiary of PT Adaro Energy (Adaro), it confirmed on Friday. The formal formation of the JV ...

More

BHP Billiton Adaro deal - Mining Magazine

2010-6-2  BHP Billiton has confirmed the creation of a new joint venture for its Indonesian Coal Project (ICP) with a subsidiary of PT Adaro Energy TBK (Adaro), following government approval. Login or Start a £1 trial to read the full article.

More

IndoMet project, coal mining in East and Central ...

The IndoMet project, a joint venture between Australian miner BHP Billiton and Indonesia’s Adaro Energy, covers 350,000 hectares of coal-mining concessions across Central and East Kalimantan, which are estimated to contain more than 1.25 billion metric tons of thermal and coking coal.

More

BHP sells stake in Indon coal project SBS News

2020-3-28  BHP Billiton has agreed to sell its majority stake in the IndoMet coal project in Indonesia to its local joint venture partner Adaro Energy. The mining giant is believed to have sold its 75 per ...

More

BHP Billiton to Begin Work on Indonesia Coal Project - WSJ

2011-11-3  BHP Billiton plans to begin work on the US$1.34 billion IndoMet coal project in Indonesia within weeks, a move that would open up a new mining province to help meet booming Asian demand for ...

More

Bumbun coal project - Global Energy Monitor

2021-9-24  In May 2016, the IndoMet Coal project is held by a joint venture between Australia-based mining giant BHP Billiton (75%) and Indonesia-listed mining company PT Adara Energy Tbk. (25%). However, in June of 2016, BHP Billiton sold its shares in IndoMet Coal to Adaro Energy.

More

Overview of Indonesia’s Mining Industry - SES Professionals

BHP Billiton operates the Indomet coal project, a joint venture with Adaro Energy. This project consists of an estimated 774 million tonnes of coal reserves in five coal deposits, spread over an area of 865,000 acres. Vale Indonesia since the 1970’s has developed and operates a lateritic nickel deposit on the Indonesian island of Sulawesi.

More

What Is BHP Up To In Indonesia? - New Matilda

2013-7-2  However, BHP Billiton’s 25 per cent Indonesian partner in the IndoMet project, Adaro Energy, has been much more forthcoming. In its most recent investor update the company states that it is “on track to begin mining from the Haju mine in the third quarter of 2013”. The Haju mine is just one of a number of coal deposits within the company ...

More

Powering towards 2020 Our History Thiess

Thiess wins an 18-month construction contract with PT Lahai Coal (IndoMet Coal), a joint venture between BHP Billiton and Adaro Energy - the first contract to develop the large IndoMet Coal-owned coking coal deposits. The team in Indonesia was also awarded a US$393 million coking coal mining contract with PT Tamtama Perkasa, a member of the ...

More

Indonesia's Batang power plant could generate $80 million ...

2016-6-10  A power plant in Indonesia's Central Java province could generate revenue of $80 million per month for the consortium that will build and operate it, the CEO of Indonesian coal producer PT Adaro ...

More